Get the same coverage as Original Medicare plus additional benefits in one convenient plan. Medicare Advantage (Part C) plans combine the benefits of Medicare Part A and Part B. Most also offer extra benefits not covered by Original Medicare, like prescription drug coverage or dental care.
What do Medicare Advantage (Part C) plans cover?
- All benefits of Medicare Part A (except hospice care, which is still covered by Part A)
- All benefits of Medicare Part B
- Most offer prescription drug coverage
- Most offer extra benefits not covered by Medicare Part A and Part B, such as:
- Routine dental care
- Eye exams, eyeglasses and corrective lenses
- Hearing tests and hearing aids
- Wellness programs and fitness memberships
- Plan options with and without provider networks
- Limitations to yearly out-of-pocket costs for Medicare-covered services
- Premiums to fit a variety of budgets